The Streets & Traffic Maintenance Division is tasked with maintaining the City streets.
Please call 911 for dangerous street or pedestrian emergencies.
- Dangerous obstructions in roadways
- Traffic or pedestrian signal malfunction
- Traffic control signs missing or damaged
For high priority items, please call (520) 791-3154 or (520) 791-3191. After normal working hours or on weekends, please telephone Communications at (520) 791-4144. Communications will then call out repair crews for high priority items.
- Traffic visibility problems resulting from trees or shrubs blocking the view of oncoming traffic
- Damaged pavement markings: Striping, Crosswalks, or Legends
- Median island problems such as overflowing water or damaged landscaping
- Flooding in washes or in roadways
Normal priority items can be phoned in to (520) 791-3154, faxed to (520) 791-3189 or emailed in to our offices at TDOTSR@tucsonaz.gov
- Pothole Repairs
- Paved Surface maintenance
- Dirt road maintenance
- Street sweeping
- Removal of non-dangerous items from roadways or rights-of-way
- Alley grading
- Tree limbs overhanging to streets or sidewalks
- Trees and shrubbery in median islands
- Drainage & wash maintenance (not flooding)
- Speed humps maintenance
- Repair of missing or damaged street names signs or other informational signs (not traffic control signs)
- Reports of street light problems (not traffic signal malfunctions)
Flowing washes are dangerous.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Tucson Clean & Beautiful, a nonprofit organization, conducts environmental volunteer programs in waste reduction and recycling, land stewardship, urban forestry, and beautification. Trees for Tucson is a program of Tucson Clean & Beautiful.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful coordinates the Adopt-a-Park & Public Areas volunteer program which includes Adopt-a-Street and Adopt-a-Wash projects in cooperation with the Transportation Department (Streets & Traffic Maintenance Division). Many locations within the City of Tucson are available for community group adoption. Call (520) 791-3109 or email email@example.com for more information.